for more information about the program.The senior official must complete the application: * Once accepted, each senior official participant will confirm their high potential woman leader nominee.
Senior official application eligibility
You must be:
- An Executive, Deputy Governor or Senior Official from a central bank or other financial regulatory agency (e.g. banking, insurance, microfinance, pensions, etc.) in an emerging market;
Eligibility for both participants
- Part of an executive/senior management team or lead a regulatory division
officials and selected high-potential women leader participants must have:
- Ability to commit to the program dates, including all virtual
touchpoints, travel to the UK for an in-person workshop in Oxford, England
- Commitment to
develop and implement of a gender-inclusive policy
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Program Costs:Fee: USD 8,000
fee includes participation for a team of two participants (senior official and
high-potential woman leader) from your institution and covers tuition and
course materials, executive coaching for senior officials and engagement in all
peer activities. Expert advisory, accommodation, and most meals for the
in-person week at Oxford, England.
Participants must cover all travel to Oxford, England, and incidental expenses, such as flights, ground transportation, visas, insurance, additional meals, etc.
Limited scholarships are available. If you are eligible for a scholarship, we will let you know on review of your application.
Instructions for completing this application:
- The application must be completed by the senior official participant requesting admission to the program and include the name of the high-potential woman leader they are sponsoring (to be
confirmed pending acceptance into the program)
- Please answer "Not Applicable" where data is not available.
- The application should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, limited spots are available.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- If you have any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org