for more information.
- Executive Participant must be the one to apply:
* Once accepted, each executive participant will confirm her/his high potential woman leader nominee.
- Executives, Deputy Governors and Senior Officials from central banks and other financial regulatory agencies (e.g. banking, insurance, microfinance, pensions, etc.) in the emerging markets.
- Part of executive/senior management team or leads a regulatory division
- Commitment to development of gender-inclusive policy
- Ability to commit to nine-month long program with multiple virtual and in-person touchpoints
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Program Costs:Non-members of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion: USD 6,000
Members of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion: USD 5,000
Includes tuition for two participants per institution (executive participant and high-potential woman), accommodations, breakfast, lunch, and course material, virtual touchpoints, i.e. pre and post-program webinar series.
Participants must cover all travel and incidental expenses incurred such as airfare, ground transportation, visas, insurance and additional meals.
Limited scholarships are available.
- Application must be fully completed by the executive participant requesting admission to the program and include the name of the high-potential woman leader they are sponsoring.
- Please answer "Not Applicable" where data is not available.
- Application should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Applications are being accepted on rolling basis until Friday, November 15, 2019. Seats are limited.
- Only completed applications will be considered.